Kentucky Department of Revenuequantri
You can check the status of your refund on Revenue Online. Simply choose the option “Where’s My Refund for Individuals” in the box labeled “Refund Resources”. Then, enter your SSN or ITIN and the refund amount you claimed on your current year’s income tax return. If you do not know the refund amount you claimed, you may either use a Letter ID number from a recent income tax correspondence from the Department. You can now get information about your tax refund online.
If you submitted your return electronically, please allow up to a week for your information to be entered into our system. Add an extra two to five days from the date listed by the IRS for your bank to process the refund. Before checking on your refund, have your Social Security number, filing status, and the exact whole dollar amount of your refund ready.
Will I receive notification before I receive my direct deposit?
Please note that in the best interest of all taxpayers, the Colorado Department of Revenue implements measures to detect and prevent identity theft related refund fraud. Please be aware that these measures, meant to ensure state tax dollars are going to the right person, could delay individual income tax refunds. If you have received a letter requesting that you verify your identity and/or tax return details, it is important that you promptly respond to the letter. Department of Revenue issued approximately 2.5 million refunds. Most refund checks were issued within approximately four weeks; however, some may have taken longer. If you have not received your Individual Income Tax refund, you may check the status of it at Where’s My Refund.
In the best interest of all our taxpayers, the Colorado Department of Revenue implements measures to detect and prevent identity theft-related refund fraud. The Department has a “Validation Key” process where information will be requested to be entered on Revenue Online to validate https://turbo-tax.org/ their Colorado refund. Please be aware that if you do not respond to the validation key letter in a timely manner your refund will be delayed. Visit the Identity Verification web page for more information. A direct deposit of your refund is scheduled to be issued on [mm/dd/yyyy].
You’re our first priority.Every time.
Electronic returns typically take a minimum of 4 weeks to process. Before checking on your refund, wait four weeks from the day you filed an electronic (online) return. To increase the security of your refund, first-time filers will be sent a paper check. The IRS does not have an official tax refund calendar or schedule, but the agency does provide basic guidelines for when you might expect your refund. Postal Service, they’ll forward your check to your new address.
- Simply provide your direct deposit account information on your Form 1040 or 1040-SR when you file.
- To increase the security of your refund, first-time filers will be sent a paper check.
- Then we divide it and issue a check to you for your portion.
- See Sign up for electronic communications for instructions and more information.
- Add an extra two to five days from the date listed by the IRS for your bank to process the refund.
- Please allow additional time for processing and review of refunds.
- Official websites use .govA .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.
After we have received and processed your return, we will provide you with an updated status as the refund moves through our system. It https://turbo-tax.org/where-s-my-refund/ may take a few days for an updated status to appear. Please check back often to verify where your return/refund may be in our process.
Before You File a Second Tax Return
In such cases, we cannot send a refund until the filer responds with the requested information. While there’s no official IRS refund calendar, the agency gives some rough estimates of when you can expect to actually see your refund. Again, keep in mind that the IRS deposit dates will vary based on how and when you file your taxes. The tracker will display where in the process your return is — return acceptance, refund approval or refund sent. And if there is a delay or an issue with your return, the tracker may ask you to contact the IRS. Our partners cannot pay us to guarantee favorable reviews of their products or services.
- We recommend you file electronically and include all documentation to ensure we can process your return/refund as quickly as possible.
- And every year we look for better ways to give you the information you need without requiring you to stay on hold to ask a representative.
- We begin paying interest on your Oregon refund 45 days after the filing due date or 45 days after your return was filed (whichever is later).
- Then, enter your SSN or ITIN and the refund amount you claimed on your current year’s income tax return.
- Peak times, when processing can take the longest, are during tax filing season, typically from February through April.
Once the funds are returned, we will issue a paper check to the address indicated on your return. We don’t have a refund status for every processing step. If you see the same refund status for a long period of time, be assured we are still working on your return—unless we’ve sent you a letter requesting additional information. We do not have any information about your return at this time.